Enter our competition to win 1 of 2 snuggly sleeping bags from Bambino Merino.
Congratulations to Legs11andIsabelle and Tanya1985 who are the lucky winners of this competition.
We have 2 Bambino Merino baby sleeping bags worth £49.95 each to give away. Each sleeping bag has special merino wool lining that will keep baby's temperature regulated all year round.
Entries should be made using the competition entry form below
- you will need to be logged in to enter.
If you are already a member of AskBaby.com then please login by entering your username and password below; the competition entry form will then be displayed. Simply select your answer from those listed and press the 'Enter Competition' button. Your entry will then be submitted to the competition.
If you have not yet registered then sign up now.
All entries must be received before midnight on 16th October, 2009.
2 winners will be chosen at random from those listed on AskBaby.com on 19th October, 2009.
Click here to read our competition terms and conditions.
Have you ever worried about whether baby will be too hot or cold whilst sleeping? With these sleeping bags there is no need to worry about choosing different covers for different seasons as the merino wool lining naturally regulates baby's body temperature to ensure s/he sleeps safely all year round.
The breathable, natural fibres of merino help to regulate baby's body temperature so your little one is comfortable, safe and warm in all seasons. Even babies with eczema can wear it without their skin becoming irritated.
What's more, their super-soft sleeping bags are designed to last, adapting to fit your growing baby from 3 months right through to 2 years of age. They're also machine washable and can be tumble dried on a low heat making them perfect for busy parents.
- Made from all natural fibres featuring a soft 100% merino lining and striped cotton outer
- No synthetic filling or lining
- Creates a microclimate around baby to keep him/her warm and comfortable throughout the night without the risk of overheating
- Designed to be worn in all seasons
- Suitable for room temperatures from 17 - 30 degrees c
- Kind to delicate skin and suitable for babies with mild eczema
- Fits from 3 months right through to 2 years of age. Simply close the poppers at the armholes to adjust the sizing for smaller babies
- Full length zip and shoulder poppers allow the sleeping bag to be opened completely flat for night time nappy changes
- Generously sized to allow freedom of movement as baby grows
- Approximate length 95 cm
- Comes packed in its own matching travel bag ready for holidays and visits to grandparents
- Voted Best Buy by Practical Parenting Magazine
When baby outgrows their baby sleeping bag but wants the continued comfort and safety of sleeping in merino, you can now buy a generously sized larger version of Bambino Merino baby sleeping bags designed to fit 2-4 year olds.
See Bambino Merino's whole range of gorgeous products at www.bambinomerino.com