Enter our competition to win 1 of 15 award winning super-soft Sleepytot baby comforters!
This competition has now closed
Congratulations to jessica89, gemandandy, ShaziB, Nanielago, VictoriaJD, Magdalena, inulis, Radhashankar, tanyaw, bee4, Kelfa, superkaty, Tattin, LineyG and adele12 who were chosen as the 15 lucky winners!
We have 15 super-soft Sleepytot baby comforters to give away.
Entries should be made using the competition entry form below
- you will need to be logged in to enter.
If you are already a member of AskBaby.com then please login by entering your username and password below; the competition entry form will then be displayed. Simply select your answer from those listed and press the 'Enter Competition' button. Your entry will then be submitted to the competition.
If you have not yet registered then sign up now
All entries must be received before midnight on 21st December, 2008.
A winner will be chosen at random from those listed on AskBaby.com on 22nd December, 2008.
Click here to read our competition terms and conditions.
Mums and dads everywhere are starting to talk about the award winning Sleepytot Baby Comforter - a practical solution aimed at a good night's sleep for babies - and sleep deprived parents!
So what makes a Sleepytot Comforter special?
- Sleepytot's paws fold over to secure a baby's dummy, so it's always close at hand
- Baby comforters can be a calming and invaluable aid to help settle our little ones, day or night
- Sleepytot will soon become a beloved companion with its super-soft, huggable feel
- It solves the age old problem of a missing dummy in the middle of the night - no more searching for the lost soother in the cot!
- The dummies can be easily removed for sterilising or to discourage daytime soother use (so you can attach them at sleep times only!)
- Choose the dummies baby likes best and just pop them on the bunny using the Velcro fastening (teethers work too!)
- When it's time to give up the dummy, your baby still has faithful Sleepytot to love and cuddle, making this important transition easier for everyone
- If baby's in the pushchair or car seat, a Sleepytot baby comforter makes it easy to find the dummy - which means a stress free outing for everyone!
- A Sleepytot baby comforter is perfect if you're getting up a few times a night to help your little one find the dummy.
- Packaged in a pretty clear voile bag, Sleepytot makes an extra special baby gift with a difference
- The Sleepytot was chosen as a Gold award winner at this year's Practical Pre-school awards.
Give your little one total comfort with Sleepytot - available from various stockists and from www.sleepytot.com