Advice on the general features to look out for when purchasing a pram, pushchair or stroller for your baby.
Features to look out for when buying a pram
When buying a pram look out for:
- Lockable front swivel wheel/wheels.
- Adjustable handle height
- Comfy ergonomic handle
- Easy to fold, push and manoeuvre
- Multi-position seat unit
- Lie flat position for your newborn
- Reversible seats facing forward or towards the person pushing
- A one-hand release collapsible pushchair
- Good suspension
- Spacious shopping tray
- Can the carrycot be used for overnight sleeping?
- Check out all the optional accessories
- Check your pram/pushchair complies with the relevant British safety standards