Advice on what to look for when choosing a maternity bra plus the opportunity to purchase a range of sleep, sport and pregnancy support bras.
Maternity bras come in all shapes, colours and sizes. Pregnancy will enlarge your breasts so it is important to support the ligaments to prevent a droopy stretchmark covered chest.
Things to look for when you are buying a maternity bra
- It is advisable to get professionally measured
- Look for wide straps, deep sides and an under-bust band
- Steer clear of underwired bras as they could restrict your milk ducts
- Look for four rows of hook and eye fastenings as these will provide the correct level of support
- A high cotton content will let your skin breathe
- Drop cups may be useful later
- Maternity bras come in a range of patterns, including floral and animal print or pastel colours