AskBaby competition terms and conditions
1. Competition entrants must be over 16 years of age and residents of the UK.
2. Only 1 entry per person. Entries must be submitted via the comments box
3. Only entries received before the specified closing date and time will be submitted into the competition. AskBaby.com will not accept responsibility for lateness, loss or misdirection of entries. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition unless otherwise stated in associated promotional activity.
5. By submitting an entry you are giving us the right to publish its contents on AskBaby.com and permission to use it as we see fit.
6. Winners details (names and geographic locations) will be announced on AskBaby.com within 15 days of the competition's closing date.
7. Winners may be required to participate in promotional activity associated with AskBaby.com competitions.
8. Employees (and their relatives) of AskBaby.com and other companies associated with the competition are excluded from entry.
9. The winner will be selected by AskBaby.com from entries received before the closing date. AskBaby's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10.The winner will be notified by email - this must be acknowledged by the winner, by email, within 2 weeks. Failure to respond to this email means an alternative winner will be selected from all valid entries received.
11. The competition promoter is AskBaby.com, Fleet House, 8-12 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6AL.
12. When entering a competition on AskBaby.com if you register your interest in any of the companies displayed after you have submitted your entry you are agreeing for your details to be shared with those third parties selected and for them to contact you in due course.
If you have a question about this article or something else, visit our friendly forums & ask the AskBaby community.
||Chat about terms and conditions with our friendly community...