The benefits of choosing a combination travel system pushchair/car seat for your baby, plus the opportunity to purchase a range of baby travel systems.
The beauty of travel systems is their versatility and the minimum disturbance to your baby. A car seat clicks onto a specially designed chassis, allowing you to move your baby from car to pushchair in one simple step, allowing your baby to continue sleeping. The car seat either fits over a pushchair or a frame, which can then be fitted with a pram or pushchair seat.
- Never leave your baby unattended at any time.
- Check your pushchair has an integral five-point harness and that the carrycot has D-rings to enable you to attach a harness.
- Always use the brakes, even on a flat surface.
- Remove the rain cover indoors to avoid overheating and never use in direct sunlight.
- Do not be tempted to use the pram to carry two children unless designed for that purpose.
- Check the safety lock preventing the chassis from sudden collapse is working.
- Do not hang shopping bags from the handles of your pushchairs.