Useful information on what to look for when buying a 3-in-1 pram for your baby plus the opportunity to compare prices and purchase a range of 3 in 1 prams and pushchairs.
A 3-in-1 pram has all the benefits of the 2-in-1 but also includes a full sized carrycot, which slots onto the frame. The benefit of a 3-in-1 is that your baby can sleep in the carrycot overnight, saving you having to buy an additional Moses basket or crib.
Some 3-in-1s are sold as a complete package, whilst others give you a choice of chassis, seat units and carrycots, which you can combine to make up you own individual 3-in-1.
- Never leave your baby unattended at any time.
- Check your pushchair has an integral five-point harness and that the carrycot has D-rings to enable you to attach a harness.
- Always use the brakes - even on a flat surface.
- Remove the rain cover indoors to avoid overheating and never use in direct sunlight.
- Do not be tempted to use the pram to carry two children unless designed for that purpose.
- Check the safety lock preventing the chassis from sudden collapse is working.
- Do not hang shopping bags from the handles of your pushchairs.