Advice on what to look for when choosing a 2-in-1 pram or 2-in-1 plus prams plus the opportunity to compare pram prices.
A 2-in-1 pram converts from a lie-flat pram to an upright pushchair, making it suitable for a newborn through to a toddler. It usually comes with a fabric hood and apron to keep a small baby enclosed.
A 2-in-1 plus has all the benefits of the 2-in-1 but also includes a removable enclosed pram seat with integral handles to produce a small carrycot.
- Never leave your baby unattended at any time.
- Check your pushchair has an integral five-point harness and that the carrycot has D-rings to enable you to attach a harness.
- Always use the brakes - even on a flat surface.
- Remove the raincover indoors to avoid overheating and never use in direct sunlight.
- Do not be tempted to use the pram to carry two children unless designed for that purpose.
- Check the safety lock preventing the chassis from sudden collapse is working.
- Do not hang shopping bags from the handles of your pushchairs.